* Our program is designed for three and four year olds who are fully potty-trained.
* Our hours of operation are 8:00am - 5:30pm.
* The preschool program is from 8:00am - 3:00pm and extended care till 5:30
* Every morning begins with prayer, pledges and Bible Time.
* Our Bible Curriculum allows the children to enjoy and learn Gods' word and stories from the Bible.
* After a small snack time we have Center time. These times allow the children to interact in a smaller group and increase their skills in different areas of learning.
*Learning Center - lacing cards,puzzles,matching
*Reading Center - books and animal magazines
*Home Center - dramatic play, dress-up, kitchen
*Art Center - play dough, coloring, sensory table
*Block Center - blocks, cars, duplo blocks
* The end of our morning we split for learning time. The three year olds have a specifically designed curriculum where they learn how to sit in a classroom setting and the basics of numbers, letters, and colors.
* The four year olds program is preparing them for kindergarten. They will learn all the uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and colors. Our lessons also includes Seasons, Environment, Community helpers, Animals, Government, Family ,Circus fun, Vacations,etc.
We have Field Trips scheduled once a month and encourage parents to get involved in it.
* Contact Rachelle Lewis at 540-955-0205 to set up an appointment or click on contact us for more information.